here is a picture of it closed
here is a picture of it open
Image: Winter Fairy Halla
Paper: Bazil, Recollections
Extras: Die Cut from Sizzix,Velcro to hold Box Shut, Ribbon,
Red Rhinestones, Bakery Twine, WOC Flower, Snowflake stickers
Image colored with copics
I am entering this into the following challenge(s):
1. The Ribbon Girl: HERE Ho Ho Ho Christmas
2. The Pink Elephant:: HERE Winter
3. Make It Monday: HERE Always Anything Goes
4. Papertake Weeklly: HERE Anything Goes
5. Party Time Tuesday: HERE Merry Christmas Project
6. Oldie but a Goodie: HERE Ribbon and or Lace- everything I used to make this project was at least a year old if not older.
7. Divas by Design: HERE Feeling Festive 8. ABC Challenge: HERE A Almost Christmas
and this is a picture of the second scarf that I made for Pat.
now that she has it. I can upload the picture. It is called
I hope I inspired someone to join in on the fun, I can't wait to see what you come up with, just don't for get to use one of Mo's images. If you need more inspiration don't forget to visit the rest of the teams blogs they really out did themselves and came up with some great ideas just click HERE to see what they came up with and as Pat always says, don't forget to leave them a little love.
As always, thanks for stopping by my part of the world, ad now that you're here why not leave me a little love as well, your comments mean so much and always brighten day.