Followers

Thursday, August 22, 2013

It's Time for an Adventure

Well once again it's Thursday so it's time for our weekly challenge at Mo's and our ever so talented Pat has decided to do a Birthday theme wonder if it because today is her birthday!!! Happy Birthday Pat.  A great challenge since we can always use a birthday card. Since it was my sons birthday on the 17th, and it was my BIL's birthday last week as well, this is the card I made  for my BIL using Adventure Guy that you can find HERE.    He is just so cute.  Now that I made it, it would have been perfect for my son since we always went on adventures when they were small.  We never would tell them ahead of time where we were going, we would just stick them in the car and go.  They always knew it was special since when they got in the car we would tell them we were going on an adventure.  This way if one of them got sick as kids always do they would never be disappointed or nag us for weeks on end about an upcoming event.  So anyway here is my card for this weeks challenge for Birthdays.  Hope you like it, and hope you join in on the fun.



Image: Adventure Guy
Sentiment: LOTV, and Amuse
Paper: My Minds Eye 6x6 Paper Pack Portobello Road
Bazil CS and SU Kraft
Extras: SU Photo Corner Punch, Ribbon, Twine, Buttons,
Spellbinder Die Cuts
Image Colored with Copics

I hope I inspired someone to join in on the fun, I can't wait to see what you come up with, just don't for get to use one of Mo's images. If you need more inspiration don't forget to visit the rest of the teams blogs they really out did themselves and came up with some great ideas just click HERE to see what they came up with and as Pat always says, don't forget to leave them a little love.

As always, thanks for stopping by my part of the world, and now that you're here why not leave me a little love as well your comments mean so much and always brighten my day.

Hugs
Debbie

7 comments:

Cathy said...

Debbie, this is awesome, one of my favorite guy images and so useful for so many occassions. You made a wonderful vintage style card with it. Love it!!!

Anja said...

Oh Debbie, your gorgeous card reminds me to finally use this beautiful paper and the great image! Your coloring and design work is awesome! Great male card, GF!

Hugs, Anja

Lynne in NI said...

What a great card, that's such a fabulous image and beautifully coloured as always :)

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous and adorable card.
luv
Debby

Tracy said...

It's wonderful! Love the tag poking out of the side. How fun to just head out on those unexpected adventures. Hugs!

Mau xx said...

Hi Debbie, I am on the way to see your past creations asap, Its been so hard trying to catch up since I got back to my blog but I am winning slowly :)) I will call on you tomorrow morning as its now 20 past 12 and I really need my bed.
I absolutely love the card, what a great image this is, I think its a must for me. I love the layout and the tag is a perfect addition.
Huge Hugs Mau xx
see you tomorrow :))

Kim Bell said...

Debbie!
Love your card! Awesome male card love the tag!! The dp goes just perfect with this card.

Hugz
Kim