Followers

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Gotta Love Them No Matter What...

This week it's Anja's turn and she thought it would be a good idea to "Celebrate Love", and I thought I would do a little twist on the subject.  Cause no matter what our kids do, we gotta love them, even when they throw temper tantrums and look like this.  So I thought I would merge Patty with two of  the cry babies and you can find these adorable images right

HERE and HERE


And if good ole Patty in the back were a boy it would be my son Aldo to a tee cause when he would get mad and didn't get his way that is exactly what he would do with his hands and put on that exact face.  But no matter what  I still Love him and no matter how much mischief they get into and no matter how many heart attacks they give us we still love them.  This weekend is his birthday and he will be 23, and after a freak accident a few days ago,  I am lucky to have him around!!!!

Image: Patty, Cry Babies
Paper: My Minds Eye
Extras: Ribbon,
Image Colored with Copies

I hope I inspired someone to join in on the fun, I can't wait to see what you come up with, just don't for get to use one of Mo's images. If you need more inspiration don't forget to visit the rest of the teams blogs they really out did themselves and came up with some great ideas just click HERE to see what they came up with and as Pat always says, don't forget to leave them a little love. So as always, thanks for stopping by my part of the world, and while you are here, why not leave me a little love as well.

Hugs
Debbie

10 comments:

Anja said...

Ooops, an accident?!? Hope nothing seriuosly!!!
Your card is outstanding and so funny and also like in real life! Think we all know Patty's expression from our kids, too. Love your entire card and your brilliant take on my "Love" challenge!

Hugs, Anja

heidy said...

Such a great card Debby!!
Hope nothing serious!!
XXX Heidy

debby4000 said...

Oh this is brilliant, love it.
luv
Debby

Pat said...

Hey sugar!! I'm so far behind on commenting...I'm so sorry!! But I gotta tell ya...when I saw this card, I almost spewed coffee out of my nose! hahaha! You crack me up! It's perfect...merging these three images was beyond brilliant! And I can just see "little" Aldo doing this...at the aquarium! hehe! Definitely Skype this weekend...I need to hear all about what's been happening. Never a dull moment with kids, right?! Hugs. Pat

Lynne in NI said...

Fabulous! Love how you combined your images.
Hope your son's OK :)

Cathy said...

Debbie, I love the images that you merged, made me LOL :) The colors and embellishments are perfect as always.

sue w. said...

Hi Debbie, love how you have put these images together, sooo cute and yep I had a few crossed arm moments... ah the joy!
Happy birthday to your son, so glad he's ok after the freak accident.
Hugs Sue W.

Stacy Morgan said...

Yep gotta love them, and this is super cute. Beautiful coloring.

Kim Bell said...

Debbie!
Awesome card layout!!! Love these images.

Hugz
Kim

Tracy said...

hee hee Fun twist on our theme Debbie. Yep, no matter what we love them with everything we have. So glad Aldo is okay. Hugs!