Followers

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Anything Goes at Mo's

Well, another month has gone by I can't believe it's March already and I'm counting down the days for my "Spring Break" at the end of this month since I lost my Mid-Winter break because of Hurricane Sandy. As we all know the first challenge of the month  means "Anything Goes at Mo's"... and I decided to make a gift set for a friends birthday.  So I made this notebook from a steno book I found in the $1 bin at Michael's in the summer which is no more since "Sandy" hit so I'm glad I stocked up on them since they will not rebuildilng it and now I don't have a "local" craft store I can easily drive to.

So with all that said and done, here is the NoteBook made from the Steno Pad.. and yes I did at one time use Steno, Pitman to be exact but those skills are "Gone With the Wind".

 I used A Combination of images from Mo's Store the first for the notebook is  Lil Ballerina you can find
HERE 
Here is a picture of the Note Book


Since I wanted to make her a nice little gift set, I also made here a a post it note holder using the Bear from Tiny Dancer Elements that you can find HERE

and the set:


I am entering this into the following challenges:

1. Cupcake Craft Challenge: HERE Sparkle
2. Craft Your Passion: HERE That is Odd
 3. Make it Monday: HERE Anything Goes
 4. Digital Card Tuesday: HERE Buttons or Bling
5. Party Time Tuesday: HERE Die Cuts
6.Creative Card Crew: HERE Ribbon
7. 4 Crafty Chicks: HERE Die for Dies
 8. Fab N Funky Challenge:HERE Cute and Cuddly

 I hope I inspired someone to join in on the fun, I can't wait to see what you come up with, just don't for get to use one of Mo's images. If you need more inspiration don't forget to visit the rest of the teams blogs they really out did themselves and came up with some great ideas just click HERE to see what they came up with and as Pat always says, don't forget to leave them a little love.



Image: Mo's Digital Image: Lil Ballerina and TinyDancer Elements
Sentiment: Amuse
Paper from stash 
Extras: WOC Flowers, Rhinestones, Lace, Ribbon, SU Tag Punch
Doohicky tag die, Nestibilities, 
Image Colored with Copics

As always, thanks for stopping by my part of the world, and now that you're here why not leave me a little love as well your comments mean so much and always brighten my day.

Hugs
Debbie

18 comments:

loz said...

Fabulous cards and Beautiful coloring Debbie..Loz Visited from MIM

Pat said...

Hey there my little NY cupcake!! I missed Skyping last weekend...hopefully we can hook up this coming weekend, 'cuz I have cards to make and you know I do some of my best work when you craft with me! I love this gorgeous gift set! What a perfectly fabulous gift! You are going to make some lucky person incredibly delighted! Hugs. Pat

heidy said...

Such a beautiful gift set Debbie!!
XXX Heidy

Margaret said...

What a fabulous gift set. I'm sure that it will be well received

Thanks for joining us at the Creative Card Crew for our ribbon challenge

Margaret xx

~ginny said...

Welcome to the Craft Your Passion "That's Odd" challenge... you have made a beautiful set - she is going to love it! I love all the details.
Good luck Debbie!
~ginny
CYP Design Team

Mei said...

Love the set you made! Such a creative way to use ribbon! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Card Crew!

Mei
CCC DT
Love to Create DT

debby4000 said...

Absolutely stunning, love them both.
luv
Debby

Anja said...

Ohhhh, how cute and precious is that? You created a absolutely gorgeous git set, Debbie! And as always, you used perfect papers and embellies, so adorable! Your friend is such a lucky person and sure will love it!
Big hugs, Anja ♥

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

What fabulous cards. Love your use of the odd embellies. Thanks for joining us this week at Craft Your Passion for our "That's Odd" challenge.

Anita
DT CYP

Rene said...

These are so darling!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday this week! Don’t forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back next week!
Rene ;D

Shelly said...

Oh wow, gorgeous creations, love the sparkle element! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake x

Unknown said...

What a lovely gift set! I love that you found several different ways to incorporate ribbon into your project! Thanks so much for joining our ribbon challenge over at Creative Card Crew this fortnight :)

Franz♥ said...

What gorgeous creations Debbie! Totally love your design and all that ribbons you put on your Note Book! An adorable gift set!

A big hug, Franz.

Unknown said...

Such a sweet and adorable gift set! Love the colors and touch of sparkle! Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

Ginny said...

Fab card. Thanks for joining us at FnF, hope to see you again next challenge :)

Tracy said...

Oh gosh I don't know what I would do without my Michaels. :-( Maybe they'll change their minds or someone else will build. Your set is gorgeous Debbie. I can just imagine her face when she receives it. Everyone who visits her desk will be jealous. Hugs!

Kim Bell said...

Debbie!
I just love your gift set! Very pretty the details are awesome. Now don't laugh. I still have a Steno notebook in my stash.

Hugz
Kim

Iulia said...

THese are fabulous, Debbie! Anyone would be thrilled to receive such gifts; you are definitely the master when it comes to cute and cuddly!
Hugs, Iulia